Thursday, March 15, 2012 | By: Unknown

Cleaning

When a long term serious relationship ends, there really is alot of stuff to go through, especially when one walks away and leaves everything behind. So today I spent the day cleaning out what was once a home, but now is a house with whispering memories. I spent most of the day going through old boxes and shredding memories, then adding them to the disposable grill. As the fire consumed the papers and twirled to the sky with the ashes of our names, socials, and once shared bank accounts; I watched and sent up a prayer towards the heavens, asking for a better life, asking for a sign, asking for the lords blessings for my son and me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line or two, tell me your thoughts and feelings, share a story, there is no rights or wrongs...live, love, learn!!!