Saturday, April 21, 2012 | By: Unknown

Day Dreaming

I find myself day dreaming about things to come. This new life that I'm to start, in a new place, in a new job. Nervous but ready for it, ready for that change, ready for that chance to get started on something real, something big. There isn't nothing to really hold me back except self doubt. For all the dreams that I have, all the hopes and dreams, as long as I keep them alive, there is no reason for me to not be able to make it. My biggest worry is and still will always be taking care of my sons needs, and I don't just mean material, I mean with all his abandonment issues, and his self blame of the split, which is natural for a child at his age.
I have day dreams, not of glamor and everything that shines and glistens, not of cars, not of huge houses, those things aren't important to me...
But dreams of family, dreams of peace, of more children, of a wife that loves me as much as I love her. But a life of family and of children, to grow old with one person; now that would be a dream come true for me. That would truly be a life worth living and fighting for.
Being that I have had and lost, then I suppose when the time is right for me, when my career is going well, when I have that house I want, and hopefully when my son isn't to old; then I will be blessed. For now all I can do is dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line or two, tell me your thoughts and feelings, share a story, there is no rights or wrongs...live, love, learn!!!