Wednesday, May 23, 2012 | By: Unknown

Getting Up


new path
New paths, less traveled!!!
 Well it has been a few days since I last posted about anything, been super busy doing interviews for work; some promising things, turned down a few jobs for either location or too much travel required. I had another focus, one that I felt deeply for at the same time, but now I find myself picking up the pieces and trying to find my way with alot of unanswered questions and too many decisions.
I think I'm just going to except the next thing that gets tossed in my direction, weather it is out on a rig, or working at a smelting plant. Just a step, another short chapter in my life. My soul focus right now is to get situated for my son when the summer ends I want him to come to a house, a home of our own. No apartments, no condos, and no efficiency. But a house that will be our home, just me and him.
I realized that my biggest mistake at the moment was focusing too much on everything, especially when it came to dating, was to jump on the first thing that seemed right, the one that was perfect with my son, made me happy, and made it look like it would be; with her dreams and thoughts of the future. I guess I just tried to replace my sons mom too quickly, shorty wasn't ready to be committed to some one, no matter what she had said before.
IN the end when it comes down to it, the only thing I really should be focusing on is getting situated in life, and getting things set for my son on his return. I can't do everything at the same time, I can't make it all work together the way I would like it to. More importantly I think I was just afraid of being alone, of going through this restart by myself, to not have someone special in my life that I could confide in or spend my spare time with when I'm not working.
I think that now I have an understanding, a clearer picture as to the process of what needs to be done, and how I want to get it and the work that I have to put in it, I will be fine, the pieces to my puzzle have fallen in place and my view is no longer blinded.
I will say this that ignorance is bliss, and when something’s come out to light and show themselves for their true colors, the pain is real, and it cuts deep. Look-in at the world with my eyes wide open. Came to Texas to start over, to have that life you see on TV, the life we all dream of from time to time. While I pick up the pieces of it all, and put it together, I will have that, just have to take a step back again.
Nice and slow is how I roll. Job status is on lock, more interviews, and a second by the end of this week that is 15 job interviews, for over 30 positions, between Dallas and Houston; can't go wrong with that. Something will give, I will eventually come out on top; got to, have to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line or two, tell me your thoughts and feelings, share a story, there is no rights or wrongs...live, love, learn!!!