Tuesday, May 8, 2012 | By: Unknown

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was just one of those weekends that you just wish to have over and over again. Spent the entire weekend completely worry free with what I hope to be my future wifey. We went so many places and did so many things, I just had a blast. My son who is just as attached to my girl as I am, had the time of his life also, we wore him out everyday, between trips to the park, movies, mall, and eating at all these new and different places. My girl Holly asked me if I wanted to come up this weekend, that's when I decided to work on my master plan of fun!!!!
The whole weekend, no TV, no phones, no computers; nothing but the three of us Holly, Isaac, and me. I couldn't have asked for a better three and a half days. I think I lost my breath a thousand times when ever I saw her with my son, saw the smile on his face, the glow on hers, her eyes shinning bright with happiness. Just made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

The whole weekend was just paradise, which I'm sure I have already said that; never thought that I could have so much fun, and feel so much at ease. My sole worry was, that I wouldn't be able to do it again, that this weekend was our first and last together. I mean wow, we hadn't seen each other in like six months, and things had happened between us to where we didn't even talk for I believe something like two months...but when we saw each other, it was like nothing else even mattered, at least it was for me; almost like we hadn't missed a beat in our lives. Hadn't realized how much I truly had come to miss her till I saw her.
My next fear would be to allow her into my world again and then I get burned. I mean should I allow her to be as important to me as I made her last time, to where my day was dependent on how she was doing? Not this time, I have to play it safe, and what about my little buddy? He is either the glue to build us into ONE, or he could be the one to bring it crashing down. Yea she knew him before she knew me, funny how that worked, she says she just loves and adores him, but with my little dudes ADHD it makes it hard. He has some really bad days, and can be a real pull your hair out headache. Not many people can deal with him when he gets that bad. Some just avoid him all the way around, like my friend back in VA, his wife understood, but he on the other hand had no patience, and avoided my son because of his problem. Either way, my son will always come first and foremost before anyone or anything else.
The only thing that could have made this weekend better, would be to know that I was going to do it again, and more often. For I don't know where it all goes, and I totally let everything go, I didn't even think of all the things that could go wrong with anything, like I normally do; I just went with the flow of it all. Only time will tell where we go, and only time will tell if she will be around longer, and till the end as I hope for. All I can do is maintain, and pray that all goes the way that I have been praying for it to go, and hold my head high and just keep moving forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line or two, tell me your thoughts and feelings, share a story, there is no rights or wrongs...live, love, learn!!!