Thursday, March 29, 2012 | By: Unknown

IT

Here's something that I wanted to share, it has helped me keep my strength, helped me to keep moving forward and keep fighting for the things in life that I want. Going after things in life that you want can be difficult sometimes, and we tend to loose focus on what it is that we originally set out for in the first place. I found it so many years ago, and to this day I wish I knew who wrote it....So here go's:

IT
If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it,
work day and night for it,
give up your sleep for it,
If only desire of it,
makes you quite mad enough to never tire of· it,
makes you hold all other things tawdry and cheap for it,
If life seems all empty and useless without it
and all you scheme and dream of is it,
If gladly you'll sweat for it,
Fret for it,
Plan for it,
Loose all your terror of God and Man for it,
If you'll simply go after that thing that you want,
with all your capacity, strength, and sagacity, Faith, Hope, and Confidence, Stern Pertinacity,
If neither cold, poverty, famished and gaunt,
no sickness nor pain of body or brain can turn you away from the thing you want,
If dogged and grim you besiege and beset it,
YOU'LL GET IT!
author:unknown

So when you are reaching for something, and you feel like you are failing, then maybe you just need another approach to the situation, an outside view of things to accomplish what it is that you seek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line or two, tell me your thoughts and feelings, share a story, there is no rights or wrongs...live, love, learn!!!